Howdy Folks! Are you ready for some good ole country fun? Lake Havasu City is about to be host of the annual Grand Canyon Pro Rodeo Association and Little Delbert Days. On January 25th from 10am-4pm people are invited to Sara Park Rodeo Grounds to enjoy many activities and watch locals and hundreds of cowboys and cowgirls from around the southwest test their calf riding skills.
There will be many different activities for kids to enjoying including:
Rock Climbing Wall
Ole’ Fishing Hole
“Little Tuff” Tractor Races
This is a two-day event which includes a live band, Briana Payne, from 4-8pm on Saturday.
This annual event is organized by Friends of the Fair, a local group whose mission is promoting family and equestrian events such as Little Delbert Days and the Grand Canyon Pro Rodeo, along with barrel races team penning and 4H Events.
- Broker Associate, Team Leader, AZ Licensed Realtor for over 25 years
- Advanced real estate credentials: ABR, CRS, GRI, RRS, SFR, SRES
- 1998 Soroptimist of the Year, 2003 Realtor of the Year
- 2007 Women’s Council of Realtors Business Woman of the Year
- Passions: Gardening, Scrap booking, Traveling, Real Estate