A Taste of Havasu SARA Park Rodeo Grounds, 7206 Dub Campbell Parkway, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406
October 23 starting 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Entry fees: details below!
A taste of Havasu provides a way to taste the sumptuous food, wine, and beer in an entertainment rich environment to thrill spectators to Havasu hospitality. This is an opportunity to help the K12 Foundation as you have the chance to sample the most excellent restaurants in the district.
Participating restaurants: The following restaurants will be serving at the event: Cha-Bones, 360 Deli, Tabor Food Service, College Street Brewhouse, Niko’s Grill & Pub, Jimmy Johns, Lin’s Little China, Shugrue’s Family of Restaurants, Stevie B’s Mister Lemonade, Mudshark Brewery, River Blend Coffee Co., Scoops, Small Cakes, Turtle Bar & Grill.
Buy your Ticket: BUy your tickets at the following locations for your convenience: 360 Deli, Wells Fargo-Main Branch, Gold Star Engraving, and Mohave State Bank, LHUSD#1 Office, the Convention & Visitors Bureau or call (928) 453-3232 for further info.
- Broker Associate, Team Leader, AZ Licensed Realtor for over 25 years
- Advanced real estate credentials: ABR, CRS, GRI, RRS, SFR, SRES
- 1998 Soroptimist of the Year, 2003 Realtor of the Year
- 2007 Women’s Council of Realtors Business Woman of the Year
- Passions: Gardening, Scrap booking, Traveling, Real Estate