Come have a good time at the 4th Annual Legends of route 66!!!
Venue: Lake Havasu Park, Windsor 4, 171 London Bridge Road, Lake Havasu, AZ 86403
Admission Fee: $10 per person
Do you desire a place to spend your time and have fun? You don’t have to look further! Come and join London Bridge Leo and Veterans United Arizona for a cold beer and cool cars on April 21st at the 4th annual legends of route 66.
All profits gotten from the event will benefit all the homeless veterans in Mohave County.
This event hosts a variety of entertainment including a car and bike show, a poker run, live music, tethered balloon rides, food court and beer garden, and a large kids’ area.
The event will commence at 9 am and ends by 5 pm on the 21st of April at Lake Havasu Park, Windsor 4.
Please, pets, outside foods, and drinks are not allowed.
The tickets cost $10 person, but you can enter into the bike and car show for $20. Please contact Frankie Lyons for more information.
- Broker Associate, Team Leader, AZ Licensed Realtor for over 25 years
- Advanced real estate credentials: ABR, CRS, GRI, RRS, SFR, SRES
- 1998 Soroptimist of the Year, 2003 Realtor of the Year
- 2007 Women’s Council of Realtors Business Woman of the Year
- Passions: Gardening, Scrap booking, Traveling, Real Estate